112A Ti Point Road, Leigh
With Omaha Beach and the Harbour directly opposite Ti Point, every day feels like a holiday here at this coastal cracker. Fresh catch for breakfast on the deck planning the day of work or play - explore the marine reserve, launch the boat for a day on the water or nip into Matakana markets for fresh coffee and produce.
Packed with loads of character this 'neat as a pin' 4 bedroom 60's weatherboard home is light and bright after an extensive recent renovation and redecoration, it's all very tidy, new paint, carpet, fittings, foundations, right through to the A/C and HRV.
- 3 double bedrooms, 2 of which look out to the water & 1 smaller bedroom - with lighting installed from use as an artist's nook that also overlooks the water.
- Both Kitchen & Bathroom are modern and functional as is the surprisingly generous separate laundry.
- New entertainers decking with side access and BBQ area.
- The homes sits on 1,582sqm - Ample room for the Boat, Tractor & motorhome.
- Ideally located, just two minutes from the wharf & boat ramp and under an hour from the cbd.
Ti Point is a beautiful peninsula on the Matakana Coast, extending into the glistening sea along to the Whangateau Harbour.
For more info about the home or this stunning part of Auckland get in touch with Brad. Please visit barfoot.co.nz for open home guidance during COVID-19.
- Title type: Freehold